Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
California Passes SB 277 Forcing All Children To Get Vaccinated
(05-20-2015, 12:39 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: So your ok with the salary of the CFO? But not the CEO?  The CEO is a tough job to get and is easily replaceable since job security is based on production.    

Not everyone can make what CEO's make and they can't make what a jr accountant make.... Because no one would accept the responsibility and pressure associated with that job.  

It has more to do with qualifications.   If your a CEO your not in a secure position... Most of they "middle class" jobs are slotted dollar amounts usually by unions which stifle earning power for the best workers to help the worst workers .

No, the CFO's salary was ridiculous as well. The person between me and the CFO was the Controller. And I'm not saying they should make what an entry level, or even middle level position makes because I recognize the difference. In all honesty, our company wasn't that bad.

CEO compensation has gone from 42 times the average worker to 354 times the average worker in a 30 year span, and has been widening for years before that. This is what we are talking about when we refer to the wage gap.

And you can stop with the union talk when it comes to any figures I discuss, we don't do unions around these parts, even in the public sector.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR

Messages In This Thread
RE: California Passes SB 277 Forcing All Children To Get Vaccinated - Belsnickel - 05-20-2015, 12:50 PM