Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit
(10-13-2017, 11:29 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The group is clearly motivated by religion.  Seeing as how islam holds the exact same ideals when it comes to homosexuals (often going to far more extremes in dealing with them) then the left should have no issue with them.  Everyone who has been hear or on the old board knows I've been championing marriage equality and equal rights for homosexuals for years, but I have to question why this is a "hate group"?  Is it because the SPLC says so?  If that's the reason then it's a poor one as the SPLC has fallen very far from it's original position and now indulges in pure partisan hackery.  They are no longer a reliable source in any way.

Question:  Is saying that all Mulsims aren't terrorists the same as saying there is nothing wrong with the Muslim religion?

'Cause I'd have a problem with any religion that holds those "ideals"...but that doesn't mean I won't stop the "all muslims are terrorists" meme.

Maybe Trump could have just planned to speak to the group at all like every other President did?  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - GMDino - 10-13-2017, 11:38 AM