Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit
(10-13-2017, 11:38 AM)GMDino Wrote: Question:  Is saying that all Mulsims aren't terrorists the same as saying there is nothing wrong with the Muslim religion?

You're rebutting a question that wasn't asked.  I'll still answer, no.

Quote:'Cause I'd have a problem with any religion that holds those "ideals"...but that doesn't mean I won't stop the "all muslims are terrorists" meme.

Not a single person mentioned terrorism in this thread until you did.  Maybe when you saw islam you immediately thought of terrorism?  I can't be held responsible for your bigotry.

Quote:Maybe Trump could have just planned to speak to the group at all like every other President did?  

I'm sure you meant "not speak to the group", but sure, he could have.  The question I asked is what makes them a "hate group".  I think I have well established my intense dislike of making weighty accusations with minimal to no proof.  If, as I'm suspecting, religion motivates the ideology that caused the SPLC to label them a hate group then the SPLC has a lot of work to do labeling religious organizations hate groups.  

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-13-2017, 11:42 AM