Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit
(10-13-2017, 12:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: If you can't figure that out then I have to think you're playing stupid.

I asked rather than assumed.

(10-13-2017, 12:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Why did I bring up a religion known for intolerance towards homosexuals in a thread about a religiously motivated group being labeled a "hate group" for their views on homosexuals?  let me ponder that one for a moment.

That's what I assumed...so I asked first. It was meant to be a "what about" argument to distract from the original group.

(10-13-2017, 12:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Anytime.

Oh, I know! Smirk

(10-13-2017, 12:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Why can't you label the catholic church a hate group for preaching the exact same ideology?

Are you saying they should?

(10-13-2017, 12:08 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Just spitballing here, but he may support some of their platform and not the part about homosexuals?  Is the POTUS restricted to speaking only to groups they agree with 100%?  I do recall an defense being made about Obama attending Wright's church that went along the lines of they didn't buy in to all of reverand Wright's views.

Eh, they say they are pro-life and pro-marriage. Trump is neither of those things either.

Seems like an odd connection unless he agrees with "something" they stand for. I wonder what that could be?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - GMDino - 10-13-2017, 12:18 PM