Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ben Carson: It was OK for me to do research on aborted fetuses
(08-15-2015, 10:21 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: No, it's not. 

A sperm on it's own is not human life.  Neither is an egg.  Neither are capable of creating human life on their own. 

Even if this ridiculous argument were correct, can you get to the point?  Do you even have one?  One that makes sense?

Skin cells are alive as well, I don't think that anyone is dumb enough to tie that into the abortion discussion.

If this is the best you've got, you've got nothing here, but please don't let me get in the way of what you think is some kind of "gotcha" position.  
It's the same tired argument. Folks will try so hard that they will try to lead you to believe that you cannot be against abortion if you remove bacteria. Rest easy in the fact that you know that human life begins at conception. Most Pro-choice folk try to argue that life starts far after conception (ie separate life); yet, apparently some feel they can make a point by asserting it starts before conception.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Carson: It was OK for me to do research on aborted fetuses - bfine32 - 08-15-2015, 10:35 PM