Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 & 2, just beat Chiefs, play G-Bay later without Rodgers - Division likley for Pitt
(10-16-2017, 03:47 PM)McC Wrote: Have you got this shit on a loop?  Why do you take such delight in rubbing our noses in it constantly?  Do you think there is a single one of us who isn't already  painfully aware?  Give it a rest, please.  Son of a *****, it gets so old.

No reason to get made at him. This is our ownership/management that constantly does this to us. Even through all the Brown bullshit, we all continue to be fans and support this team. However, Mike Brown is the biggest reason for this team's futility. The fact that as owner and GM, his sole driving force is money and then winning his (cheap) way.

Yes, we're all painfully aware and I can see that some of us are tired of talking about it. I will continue to blast Brown every chance I get. It doesn't mean I don't love or support the team or that I don't support the players. I just know that until the entire Brown family has been removed from this franchise, we'll get to watch the Steelers beat the shit out of us and be superior.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 & 2, just beat Chiefs, play G-Bay later without Rodgers - Division likley fo... - muskiesfan - 10-16-2017, 06:51 PM