Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 & 2, just beat Chiefs, play G-Bay later without Rodgers - Division likley for Pitt
(10-16-2017, 06:47 PM)depthchart Wrote: Read more carefully...

I said the Bengals still had a "slim chance" at winning the Division or that they could possibly meet the Steelers in the Playoffs as a Wildcard with a "do or die" shot to take them down then.

Bengals still have a shot at both the Division or a Wildcard but the Steeler's win versus the Chiefs coupled with them getting to play the Packers without Aaron Rodgers slims the Bengals chances.

I'm OK with them playing out the rest of the games. Wink

No, I've read the garbage on this site and you don't have to carefully look at every thread.  It's pretty easy to see the endless threads of slim chances, weak Bengals, Burfict and Bengals treated unfair by Refs.  Steelers a better team and yet Refs give them all the breaks.  The world is against us. Climb in the toilet, flush and say good-bye cruel world, I'm off to join the circus.   So we have thread after thread of built in crutches for losing to Steelers this Sunday  ...Of course Bengals could win Sunday and go to 2-1 in the AFC North and tied losses with Steelers at 3. Yes Steelers would have one more win due to bye week, but Bengals would have key division win over Steelers.  Instead of high hopes for victory though, many on this site are already covering their rear ends with excuses in case Bengals lose.  We never have a fair chance and the NFL is mean to our poor Bengy's.  Of course our Defense could shut down Steelers and our Offense is improving and scores enough to win Sunday. Of course this would mean all the gloom and doom threads would be wrong, what a horrible nightmare that would be. I guess much better for these fans if Bengals just lose so they can be right.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 & 2, just beat Chiefs, play G-Bay later without Rodgers - Division likley fo... - kevin - 10-16-2017, 07:04 PM