Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4 & 2, just beat Chiefs, play G-Bay later without Rodgers - Division likley for Pitt
I must be far more cynical than the rest of everyone. I'm not 100% sold that Rogers was even injured much less has a broken collar bone or that NE's D has suddenly fallen apart for no apparent reason. KCs D rolled over to play dead.
It's leading up to Rottenboogers miraculous comeback against all adversity. 5 INTs  the previous game, talk of retirement, Bells hold out, Bryant wanting traded, and the diva Brown's crybaby rants.. By all accounts they were in complete disarray, but somehow miraculously walked all over KC AS IF they were a 0-5 team..
I'm not buying it.. Great story line except it's all bullshit to sell us on yet another QB hero in the twilight of his career getting to play superhero.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 4 & 2, just beat Chiefs, play G-Bay later without Rodgers - Division likley fo... - grampahol - 10-17-2017, 01:00 PM