Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit
(10-17-2017, 04:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Okey Dokey, as I told Matt if you want to consider actions at a political debate by one of the candidates Protesting Conservative Speakers, then I'm not going to change your mind.

Just know that I disagree with the two examples provided as examples of protesting Conservative Speakers and I doubt you're going to change my mind. We'll just have to leave it to the unbiased to determine if the examples provided are apt.

Yeah, but those have widely lost interest in that technicality. The examples provided are not "apt". But they probably were not really meant to be. The mindset behind Trump's actions is not that different from the mindset of a protester's action (now that is not my opinion, it's my take on what other's opinions were), especially when it comes to the "bullying others for their opinion"-part. That the means are different - and they are, that's what you argue - isn't the entire point. Of course they are, when a dumbass protester is compared to a dumbass president they have to be by nature. What might be similar is the protesting part in itself, stripped from such circumstances.

I know I'm overexplaining this, but debates like that always end up in using loopholes in abbreviations, so it's not my fault :) - And since this whole "who's more intolerant" game is as pointless as it is boring, who really lost this debate is me. Verdict done.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - hollodero - 10-17-2017, 06:58 PM