Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit
(10-17-2017, 09:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well I used "the same" as they gave their's in rebuttal to Trump not Protesting Conservative Speakers; as I found that not to be a trait of Trump as proposed.

I too thought Matt was looking to change his comparison to the meaning of the word protest and not defend it as a genuine comparison, but he has assured me he simply meant his example to be a genuine comparison.

For this I apologized to Matt as I often read his genuine comparisons as being less than. But he seems to be a forthright guy. 

I laughed. Not so much about you, it's just funny. But this is a bit too detail-oriented for me... this whole debate very well started with the "intolerant left". Which of course is kind of a trigger, for a logical immediate reaction to that is "you (not "you", but whoever said that), you talk intolerance and cheer for Donald Trump", as others stated. There's an irony obviously invisible to some people, most of them probably not seeing Trump as that kind of master of intolerance that he is to other people like me.

Isn't that what this was all about, intolerance and how the left is intolerant? Or was it the right because there is a Trump? This whole debunks are so distracting... so what's your opinion, is it good, irrelevant or bad that Trump spoke at an anti-LGBT summit? What does the book of presidents say. I didn't say "hate group", so the question can be answered without further ado.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - hollodero - 10-17-2017, 10:38 PM