Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ben Carson: It was OK for me to do research on aborted fetuses
(08-15-2015, 10:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's the same tired argument. Folks will try so hard that they will try to lead you to believe that you cannot be against abortion if you remove bacteria. Rest easy in the fact that you know that human life begins at conception. Most Pro-choice folk try to argue that life starts far after conception (ie separate life); yet, apparently some feel they can make a point by asserting it starts before conception.

(08-16-2015, 01:32 AM)Benton Wrote: This is depressing. This could have been a dozen or so pages about masturbation jokes. Instead, we get skin cells vs sperm cells.

In the end, it's semantics. The definition of life is where you place it. Will a skin cell grow into a person if left unattended? No. Will an egg? No. Both require some form of outside factor to support it. You can  take — and they have taken — skin cells and fertilized eggs. And they were just as alive as bacteria which we have no problem eradicating, species of animals we are harvesting to extinction or people, who we have no problem treating horribly.

BTW, if left unmolested, a fertilized egg will perish. It requires intervention, albeit of an organic nature. Skin cells and brain cells likewise perish without intervention. Take any from their host and they will break down.
Can I call it or can I call it?

oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote:My stance has nothing to do with bacteria. Thanks you for making shit up. As usual.

I'm sorry. I didn't get that. You were saying?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Carson: It was OK for me to do research on aborted fetuses - bfine32 - 08-16-2015, 09:40 AM