Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit
(10-18-2017, 03:04 PM)GMDino Wrote: Well, personally, I think most people agree that people who want to kill or who hate entire groups of people  based on race or who they choose to love or what religion the follow should not be tolerated in a civil society.

Maybe that's why some people are still defending Nazis?

I always feel like we should the hate-filled/stupid/evil people speak so everyone can hear how dumb they really are.  But I also have little problem with them being totally outnumbered and shouted down from the rooftops for being hate-filled/stupid/evil.

I see the disconnect.  I don't think it's the "speech" not being tolerated.  I think its message of hate not being tolerated.

My opinion remains unchanged regardless of the message:

Let them say what they want unless they start calling for violence.

That is why during the BLM movement I had issues with the chant: "Pigs in a blanket, fry like bacon". I'm sure those here "intolerant of violence" also condemned the chant. now when they have rallies and talk about what they are owed; I just take it for what it is worth. Not unlike I do a bunch of idiots chanting White power.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - bfine32 - 10-18-2017, 03:17 PM