Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FBI invgestigation implicates Clinton’s and Obama Administration
(10-19-2017, 11:28 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Can a 3rd party produce a viable candidate finally?

Not that the other parties are hitting it out of the park with their selections.....

In all fairness, the viability of the candidate seems to be less important than the candidate being the member of a party that can win.  Also, as soon as a 3rd party is viable you'll see the schlock politicians running to show they were "totally always really a 3rd party politician the whole time."  I recall during the election when the media was starting to point out Gary Johnson's flaws and people came to me expecting me to explain them away when I just stated that the Libertarian party must be gaining some steam if we're starting to see political opponents poke holes in their candidate.

Score! In short, the sooner a 3rd party is viable the sooner it will become a breeding ground for garbage politicians. Mainstream popularity tends to water down/ruin everything.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: FBI invgestigation implicates Clinton’s and Obama Administration - Nately120 - 10-19-2017, 01:36 PM