Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit
(10-20-2017, 12:52 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: But, you don't literally mean we are great. In fact, you mean the opposite. Ironic considering you're complaining about insults while insulting the "clique."

Does anyone in "the clique" have the ability to suspend anyone?  No.

People are suspended for breaking the rules. Period. When I have been suspended it was my fault and only my fault. Not the mods. Not other posters. Not because someone complained. Not some clique. It was my responsibility and mine alone. I wasn't some innocent bystander hit with a stray suspension.

I assume you know it is frowned upon to make a joke based upon the rape of a 10 year old girl IOT insult another member which included a word the mods had to add to the language filter because of its repeated abuse in the first post of a thread which had to be deleted in its entirety?

I'm not the one that introduced the CoC into the discussion; nor, have I complained about insults in this discussion. I simply saw your concern with violating the CoC and wanted to ensure that you and others what not doing it through ignorance.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - bfine32 - 10-20-2017, 01:09 PM