Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With the knowledge that we weren’t saving our money for anybody
How do the decisions to let Sanu and Marvin Jones look now? Purely hindsight post not using these 2 cases as my sole reason tonwhy someone in the Bengals FO sucks or whatever. They give us enough of those already.

So this is our second season without them. When we allowed both to walk the excuse used was it cost too much. Very understandable excuse. Also we heard the excuse that we were saving the money for Eifert running backs and the other bullshit they invented to tell fans and somehow fans believed them

So now it’s 2017-2018 and I think it’s pretty clear Eifert ain’t getting extended and that we will lose Hill and maybe Bernard in free agency. We will let Hill walk and Benard will probably have a half assed attempt to resign thrown at him but he will get more somewhere else and a starting job.

So now I ask how effective is the practice of letting actual tangible healthy talent walk when you could’ve paid them just to save money for FUTURE contracts that your gonna have the money for anyway. These future contracts are guys who may get hurt or may just not want to stay in Cincinnati. I feel like there’s been a lot of lying to the fans by this franchise.

It’s all about money. Our priority isn’t putting the best team out simply put
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
With the knowledge that we weren’t saving our money for anybody - Housh - 10-23-2017, 08:12 AM