Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Lewis walks out on press conference
(10-23-2017, 12:32 PM)Big Boss Wrote: No problem with the 4th down call in the first half.

I do have problems with other things.  Like having the ball with two minutes left in the first half, only to call three useless plays and give the ball right back to the Steelers who then proceed to march down the field for a field goal.  Or fielding a team so mentally ill-prepared that they leave a guy wide open on a fake punt.  Or neglecting the offensive line all off-season, having it blow up in your face, and STILL refusing to acknowledge it because you're an arrogant prick.

You'll get absolutely ZERO argument from me on this sir.....

(10-23-2017, 12:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I was indifferent on that call. I would've been fine with taking the points, but I also totally understood going for it. 

I was all for it with the way the defense was playing.  Which was like shit.

(10-23-2017, 12:52 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: I didn't like the 4th down play call at the end of the game (I liked that they went for it, just not the play), and I think that's what they're talking about. If they're talking about the 4th down call on the goal line... I don't even know why they would question it, because it was a good call.

OK, this makes sense.  I quit watching after that unholy bounce for the first INT.  I knew it just wasn't going to be our day after that.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin Lewis walks out on press conference - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-23-2017, 12:55 PM