Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit
(10-23-2017, 08:09 PM)hollodero Wrote: ThumbsUp yeah, more harmless than expected. Still no fan, but that's for ideological reasons alone. I am curious about one detail though: Why do such large parts of the right insist that "Christmas" is a word the left wants banned? That seems to be quite unfactual, yet I hear that over and over again, "we can finally say Merry Christmas again". Was there ever any limitation to that liberty?

As to the Christmas thing, I think it is in reference to folks stating that saying Merry Christmas does not include all religions and/or atheists. There have been examples of open-minded folks wanting Nativity scenes removed, ect... The feeling is that Christmas celebrates the birth of Christ so why should it not be focused on him? 

As for me: I'll say Merry Christmas to everyone, if they tell me it offends them (and they have) I'll say Okey Doke, have a good day. 

As to Trump's remarks, that's why I said let's wait to see what he says.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump to become first president to speak at anti-LGBT hate group's summit - bfine32 - 10-23-2017, 10:49 PM