Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bengals joking in locker room after loss
(10-24-2017, 03:56 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Jimmy O bringing da TROOF!!

What does that say about the organization, though, that so many REASONABLE fans believed this story to be tre?

I think "da troof" actually lies somewhere in the middle of the two observations. If Dalton and friends are laughing it up on the sidelines while getting their asses kicked... for all to see.... why would they all of a sudden turn somber in the privacy of their own locker room? Makes no sense. It's not like there is any team leadership among the players for anyone to be afraid of. Ever see shots of Brady, Rogers Ben, etc. on the sideline when they're losing? I don't remember ever seeing any of them having a good laugh about it.  (Then again, I don't remember any of them throwing the ball away on 4th down either.) 

Of course the Bengals wanted to win and didn't want to lose, but based on what I saw on the sideline toward the end of the game, along with the total lack of ANY kind of team leadership or accountability,  it wouldn't surprise me in the least that the locker room after the game was less than somber. Personally, I think the players were just relieved / glad that the game was over.

Well...except for Kirkpatrick. He knew what would be coming on Sportscenter.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals joking in locker room after loss - BMK - 10-24-2017, 05:39 PM