Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hobson on Mike's reluctance to change
(10-27-2017, 09:55 AM)GodFather Wrote:  
I also think he's failing to make another important point. Mike Brown doesn't want to put the work in himself making major changes. Its a lot of work on the front office part to reorganize and I think that is another major issue with income still rolling in. They would make changes in a heartbeat if they were losing money. But this is the "Money Train NFL"  

So I fully expect to see Lewis next year unless he decides its time to leave. And we can have this same conversation again next year like we have for the past decade.

If we don't win a playoff game this year, and Marvin Lewis is here next year I don't think I will even care for the season. I have been wanting Lewis gone since 09. If he has two back to back years with a bad record I don't see how Brown makes him the HC again. I normally say something along the lines of "Marvin Lewis will always be a part of the team. His burial plot is on the 50 yard line at PBS", but I just don't see him as the HC next year, especially the way he's acting with the media right  now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobson on Mike's reluctance to change - Brownshoe - 10-27-2017, 10:01 AM