Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Ross is playing this week
(10-26-2017, 01:55 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Been wanting to see this guy all year, color me excited for Mr. John Ross at WR2.

Wyche nailed it. If Erickson is playing better than Lafell and Boyd use him at Slot with Green and Ross out wide.

WJ3 needs to start over Adam, let Adam stay as the Punt Returner.

Zamp using just reverses with Ross never made sense to me. He has a wide route tree and is extremely quick coming
in and out of his cuts. Use him the way the Stoolers use AB. Ross is not just fast, he is quick too, use it, he is great in
space with the ball in his hands. Can use him on Slants, Screens and Curl routes.

Old Adam is still better than either Kirkpatrick or Dennard.

Will Jack AND Adam, with Shaw in the slot would be the best CBs they can put out there right now.

(10-26-2017, 04:13 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I'm excited to see Ross and hope he's more involved than just a few sweep plays.
I look to the opposite side of Sunday's game to see what John Ross could be - T.Y. Hilton with even faster speed. He's just as shifty, as good of a route runner, and great YAC (at least based on college tape).
Hilton is only 5'9" and 178 lbs but has put up 1000+ yards every year except his rookie year (861 that year) and is on pace for over 1000 yards again this year. He also led the league in yardage last year at 1448 yards. If Ross can stay mostly healthy going forward, I think he could be more productive than T.Y. over their careers.

- - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - --

By the way...

Brandon LaFell: 90.7% offensive snaps, 19/136 (7.2)/1 ...(32 targets)
Tyler Boyd: 31.6% offensive snaps, 6/43 (7.2)/0 ...(9 targets)
Alex Erickson: 28.6% offensive snaps, 6/96 (16.0)/0 ...(8 targets)
Cody Core: 17.2% offensive snaps, 0/0 (0.0)/0 ...(4 targets)

Having LaFell and Boyd out there at the same time is redundant. Young Boyd is basically old LaFell, both not good. Core has also been a bum thus far. Erickson needs to be getting the 2nd most snaps at WR on the team.

LaFell should have never been re-signed, and Erickson needs more snaps. Erickson

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like Ross is playing this week - TheLeonardLeap - 10-27-2017, 03:23 PM