Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Ross is playing this week
(10-27-2017, 03:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I have been very disappointed in Shaw this year. he's been invisible.

That's probably in large part because if you have Kirkpatrick and Dennard (and Adam to a lesser degree) to pick on, why bother throwing at him? I'm not saying Shaw has been shutdown or anything this year, but if you can pick on Kirkpatrick or Dennard, you pick on them. Even more so because as sure of a tackler as Dennard is, you know his hands are basically made of stone.

(10-27-2017, 03:54 PM)ochocincos Wrote: May I ask why you replied to my post with the Bender clip? What's so inaccurate about my reply?

That Ross is going to have a better career than Hilton. Hilton is a top-10 WR right now. Just because Ross is small like him and ran a really fast 40 in his undies doesn't make him better than a top-10 WR who's likely going to finish top-30 if not top-20 all time in receiving yards.

The guy hasn't caught a pass in a game yet, and had 1 catch in the 4th preseason game for 6 yards. He's been hurt twice in that span.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like Ross is playing this week - TheLeonardLeap - 10-27-2017, 03:55 PM