Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Ross is playing this week
(10-27-2017, 03:55 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: That's probably in large part because if you have Kirkpatrick and Dennard (and Adam to a lesser degree) to pick on, why bother throwing at him? I'm not saying Shaw has been shutdown or anything this year, but if you can pick on Kirkpatrick or Dennard, you pick on them. Even more so because as sure of a tackler as Dennard is, you know his hands are basically made of stone.

That Ross is going to have a better career than Hilton. Hilton is a top-10 WR right now. Just because Ross is small like him and ran a really fast 40 in his undies doesn't make him better than a top-10 WR who's likely going to finish top-30 if not top-20 all time in receiving yards.

The guy hasn't caught a pass in a game yet, and had 1 catch in the 4th preseason game for 6 yards. He's been hurt twice in that span.

I said COULD, not will. Read better. And I’m not basing that possibility just on Ross being about the same size and his fast 40 time. I’m basing it on college tape.

And most people didn’t think TY Hilton would be as productive as he has been. He also was “just” a small, speedy slot receiver from small school FIU going against mostly inferior competition. Yet here he is now, proving the doubters wrong. Is it so completely out there to think a similar type of player who played against better competition could actually have a chance to be as good or better in the NFL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Looks like Ross is playing this week - ochocincos - 10-27-2017, 09:37 PM