Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Ross is playing this week
(10-27-2017, 03:48 PM)PhilHos Wrote: What I want to know is: why? Why would you force your OC to not play the players he feel are the best fit for his offense? Why would you force your OC to stop doing what works simply becaus eyou have a lead in the 2nd half? 

That is the question isn't it?

Hard to understand for rational people.

But just because we don't understand it doesn't mean it is not happening.

This has happened with every OC we have ever had under Marv and it is not a coincidence.

(10-27-2017, 03:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: http://www.espn.com/blog/cincinnati-bengals/post/_/id/28659/bengals-oc-bill-lazor-explains-joe-mixons-lack-of-carries-vs-steelers

IDK, this quote sure seems like lazor decides who plays.

"So you just hit that part of the game where no one's happy with it. And you know, and you may not be aware of it, but in the last two games that we won somewhere between probably two and five of our skill position players were probably pissed at me after the game. ... If we dress three tight ends, three running backs and five wide receivers ... but it's just the fact. That's NFL football. Not everyone is going to be happy with their touches all the time. And I've done it before, so I understand. Some guys handle it better than others, some of them it shows by the look on their face, some of them by their body language, you can tell. It's not the first time."

Still doesn't mean Lazor should be the one the players should be pissed at.

They should be pissed at Marv who consistently sticks his nose in where it does not belong, the Offense.

Stick to what you know and let Lazor do his job, that way atleast he gets a fair shake.

This is handcuffing our entire team. Cannot wait till we are free of this idiot.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like Ross is playing this week - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 10-28-2017, 02:26 PM