Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Ross is playing this week
(10-29-2017, 06:02 PM)ochocincos Wrote: He only does nothing because Marvin won’t play him. Can’t contribute if you’re not sent on the field.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do we know this?  Again, not to give Marvin undue credit, but what evidence do we have that Ross is a sure-fire ticket to success that Marvin Lewis is simply too stupid or too insane to take advantage of?

(10-29-2017, 06:02 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: If that's his reasoning then I'd love to hear him say it. But this entire Ross debacle is just so damn strange, I feel like something more is going on here. It reminds me a lot of the Tommy Tuberville/Gunner Kiel debacle from last year (those who follow UC football know what I'm talking about).

The phantom injury, the refusal to play him even when he's dressed, skimping over the subject in press conferences...

I'm already 90% sure Ross wasn't actually injured, I'd just like to know why Marv refuses to put Ross in for even a play or two. 

I'm just assuming the guy is a combo of injured and not ready.  That doesn't seem too hard to believe, honestly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like Ross is playing this week - Nately120 - 10-29-2017, 06:04 PM