Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looks like Ross is playing this week
(10-29-2017, 06:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not adamant that he will contribute nothing, I'm just not convinced Marvin Lewis is refusing to play a gem for reasons we simply can't explain.  I never said the guy is bad, I'm just assuming there is a reason he isn't on the field other than Marvin Lewis is intentionally trying to put us in a position to fail.

If Marvin is way too gung ho to not play rookies, some people in these parts are way too eager to shake things up for the sake of shaking things up.  If Ross is as good as he should be, even a coach as stupid as Marvin Lewis will be able to see it eventually.  Right?

We are talking about Marvin Lewis who has spent 15 years with Mike Brown who both have stuck with an OLine Coach who is total shit and even promoted him to assistant head coach. I honestly do not believe I can trust Marvin Lewis' decision making and I know for fact I can't trust Mike Brown's.

Since Lewis has been here, he likes to play rookies...............who aren't 1st round picks. Yes, yes, I know, AJ Green. However, the rare few who do play are the exception and not the norm. Most of our first round picks seem to either be injured when we draft them or get injured in training camp and spend their first season "learning".
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looks like Ross is playing this week - muskiesfan - 10-29-2017, 06:49 PM