Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White privilege bolstered by teaching math
(10-28-2017, 11:20 AM)bfine32 Wrote: In my time on these boards I have learned that Race is fluid and folks generally adjust it to fit their stance. But there generally is a common theme within this forum: "Whitey is bad". 

That might be an oversimplification of pointing out that in the history of the US (and probably the world) white people have had power most of the time and can be held accountable for most of the problems because of that. Naturally they did good things too. But it's our nature (I think) to look at the bad and try to fix those or stop them from happening again.

(10-28-2017, 11:20 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Luckily this forum is a leftist slant of reality and in general the vast majority of the population goes about their day to day without trying to relate everything to the pigment of skin. Admittedly when I see race-baiter such as the OP and those that champion such stances I cringe and hope that society in general is more open-minded. The OP makes a good living looking for racism in society and exploits it when it is and is not their. There are those that eat that shit up.

Again, I think if we looked at the regular posters you'd see a more fair representation across the political spectrum than you want to give it credit for.

I'd argue that there are better discussions here than in the "general public" (in general) because of the diversity of posters. Sure there is the occasional outburst and the one or two who want to follow each other around and troll but overall it's a good place for discussion.

Maybe that's just the way I see it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: White privilege bolstered by teaching math - GMDino - 10-30-2017, 10:20 AM