Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White privilege bolstered by teaching math
(10-30-2017, 10:39 AM)Dill Wrote: On this thread, at least, I count 7 conservatives/rightists and 3 liberal/leftists.

Exactly who would those people be?  I'm interested in the labels you have chosen to apply to people.

Quote:The latter may present their views more effectively, thus creating the impression greater "slant."

William Shatner called, he wants to take arrogance classes from you.  He thought he was good but is literally in awe of how much more full of himself he could get.

Quote:I agree that there are good discussions here. Nowdays there are few places where liberals and conservatives actually speak to one another, or at least air their views next to one another.

An interesting choice of words.  I tend to view your posts as talking at people, not to/with them.  Belsnickel, Benton, Leonard, Zona, those are people who I view as actually engaging in discussion (apologies to any I missed, this list is by no means exhaustive).  Just a friendly piece of advice, near non-stop condescension isn't a very effective way of communicating.

Messages In This Thread
RE: White privilege bolstered by teaching math - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 10-30-2017, 11:39 AM