Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ben Carson: It was OK for me to do research on aborted fetuses
(08-17-2015, 07:50 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I don't need the explanation. I saw the mistake. I just didn't care.

A mature way to handle it would be sending a PM and explaining the mistake. Or doing what most people do and ignoring the mistake altogether, while realizing that grammatical errors are fairly common on the net, and even the most intelligent people make some mistakes from time to time. We're not being paid for this and we don't have editors.

The immature way to handle it would be to point out the error in front of everyone by posting the entire definition. Rather than addressing his points, you're attacking his intelligence in a very condescending manner.

Heck, I realize that the post I'm writing right now has comma's in wrong spots and a run-on sentence. We're posting on a football message board. Not writing for a newspaper.

I did not attack his intelligence. I was not correcting his grammar. If he believes I did I apologize.  Whether the embryo is "apart" or "a part" from the mother makes a huge difference. I didn't know which one he meant. If you think I am being condescending to Brownshoe or you, you're incorrect. If you think I am being condescending to bfine or jake, you are correct. I have no reason to be condescending to you or Brownshoe.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Carson: It was OK for me to do research on aborted fetuses - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 08-17-2015, 08:11 PM