Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Trumpism the new GOP mainstream?
(10-30-2017, 02:39 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: And I have told you there have been numerous state reports about illegal voter registration and actual voting. I don’t have time to run down months of articles, especially when we all already know your response will be to just ignore them anyway because you do not like them.

I accept primary sources, like states reporting numbers. The ones I am aware of have been small in number and have not shown any significant impact on the election one way or the other and do not prove Trump correct in any way. However, the reporting on them by right-wing media has been an attempt to say Trump is right, when the reality is much different.

But, if you have primary source information that would change my understanding of the situation, I am more than happy to take a look at it. I don't dismiss factual evidence, I just dismiss partisan opinions that draw erroneous conclusions based on flawed methodology. I can't help it if you rely on the latter whenever we have a discussion.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is Trumpism the new GOP mainstream? - Belsnickel - 10-30-2017, 02:46 PM