Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Ben Carson: It was OK for me to do research on aborted fetuses
(08-17-2015, 08:27 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: People have to be informed in order to give informed consent.  We were informed.  We gave informed consent.  Blastocyst are not individuals with individual rights.  Obviously, you disagree.  I'm not trying to tell you what to believe or not believe.  I'm saying your beliefs don't supersede the beliefs of others.

When do you think human beings get individual rights?

I have changed my stance multiple times on abortion. After some thought recently I came to a conclusion that human life begins at conception. My reasoning behind this is that the fertilized egg is alive, and it has the DNA of a human; making it a human being . The reason why sperm cells or ovum (the egg) are not human beings, are because they only contain half of the DNA of a human. The reason why it doesn't need brain activity, or a heartbeat is because it's already alive. The reason why it's not a part of the mother is that it has it's own individual set of DNA apart from it's mothers DNA (see what I did there).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ben Carson: It was OK for me to do research on aborted fetuses - Brownshoe - 08-17-2015, 08:59 PM