Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DNC: we don’t want to recruit any cis gendered white males
(10-31-2017, 08:48 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Pretty sure he was commenting on the gay people they would hire, making light of your ridiculous past statements of not liking "fruity" gay employees by assuring you that the DNC wouldn't allow these non-straight hires to be "too fruity".

As for the story, a private group wants diversity hires to represent a broader group of people. That's their choice and, despite what that clearly fake quote from not a source said, I don't think diversity hires for a single department hurts them or their message. If their goal is to reach a multitude of voters, the department in charge of them reaching more people should have a diverse group of people to help them better craft their message or strategy towards individual groups.  

Why is it ridiculous that I do not want to hire someone who can’t condict themselves in a professional manner in the office? Employees represent the business and I certainly do not want employees prancing around my office.

As for diversity hiring..... it’s terrible. And only set people up for failure.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DNC: we don’t want to recruit any cis gendered white males - StLucieBengal - 10-31-2017, 10:11 AM