Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DNC: we don’t want to recruit any cis gendered white males
(10-31-2017, 10:56 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Unless you answered the question and I missed it like when Pat answered it; I'm not sure you answered the question, just challenged the wording.

So let me ask it in revised form as we have decided to focus on the wording and not the context.

I do not think it is fair when one population is preferred for employment over another based on their race, gender, or sexual orientation. Do you? Pat already answered but I really cannot tell you if he said yes or no.

Since I wasn't quoted in the post I was under the assumption the question had not been asked of me, and so I was not attempting to answer it. I was merely commenting on how the question you were asking was not representative of the situation described in the OP.

I have no problems with preference given to hires based on any demographic qualifier. I disagree with quotas and I disagree with people being disqualified because of a demographic qualifier, but preference in an attempt to further diversity is not something I have an issue with.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DNC: we don’t want to recruit any cis gendered white males - Belsnickel - 10-31-2017, 11:03 AM