Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DNC: we don’t want to recruit any cis gendered white males
(10-31-2017, 10:26 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: It's ridiculous to (1) only be concerned with if gay people are capable of being professional, to (2) believe something about gay people justly causes this concern, and (3) describe any personality of a gay person as "fruity". No one is "prancing" around an office. 

But we both know this, so let's move past Dino's joke.

I think the best people to consult from marketing or lobbying towards a group of people are members of that group. Apparently you disagree or were you comments only on diversity hires unrelated to a goal involving their diversity?

Who said I was only concerned about gay people being professional in the office?

I have had gays come in and during the interview they were being fruity.... It’s fair to not want my office to turn into an episode of will and grace.

The only people who should be prancing around are little girls. Unfortunately that isn’t the case.

I don’t think diversity really matters when you sacrifice quality for the sake of diversity.

Messages In This Thread
RE: DNC: we don’t want to recruit any cis gendered white males - StLucieBengal - 10-31-2017, 11:10 AM