Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
McAlister: 'And people think Andy is the problem? '
(10-31-2017, 12:35 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: that throw to Malone was pretty damn elite.

Yet someone on here tried to tell me that was Dalton "flinging up a prayer". Guess he didn't see the part where Andy's arm got hit...which clearly changed the trajectory. Luckily it still had enough mustard to get close to Malone.

(10-31-2017, 01:24 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: People WANT Andy to be the problem. Him posting a 108 rating while getting hit 35% of plays is unreal. Thing is, numbers do not matter to the dalton witch hunters. There is literally nothing he can do to change their minds. He could win 3 Super Bowls the rest of his career and people would still point to the playoff games he lost. It’s ridiculous.

I took a lot of heat in the game ball thread for voting Dalton and talking about his gutsy performance (the OP of that thread said that he thought no one could be more biased than me). I think more people are coming around now that all the vids of plays are being posted and AJ Green spoke out. 

People were seriously ripping Dalton for incompletions in this one. Not turnovers or inefficiency. Incompletions. In a game where the blocking was non-existent. Ridiculous. Just goes to show the impossible standards people set for the guy. People comparing Russell Wilson's situation to Dalton's as if it were even remotely close. 
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: McAlister: 'And people think Andy is the problem? ' - Shake n Blake - 10-31-2017, 02:01 PM