Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
McAlister: 'And people think Andy is the problem? '
(10-31-2017, 02:29 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Good point. Now, Dalton isn't completely off the hook, he still has his limitations and also seems to have developed the yips but that's probably more cause and effect due to this porous OL.

I absolutely believe this.....and as you and I have discussed before, he was a pretty damn good QB in 2015, and on into the beginning of 2016....then, yips.

(10-31-2017, 02:34 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: It seems that Mike Brown is not convinced elite O-Line is necessary to win football games.  I know some support Paul Alexander but his tenure with the Bengals hasn't been great in developing players.  If Alexander plays a major role in selecting rookie O-Line men then he simply does not have an eye for talent.  

I know many fans have said this before: "How does Paul Alexander still have a job?"  I blame some of the line problems on Mike Brown.  It gives the average fan the impression that they could care less about protecting the health of the QB.  It is sickening.

If Ludwig van Dumbass is still here next season, I'm seriously contemplating throwing in the towel.  Even rats know when to abandon a sinking ship.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: McAlister: 'And people think Andy is the problem? ' - Wyche'sWarrior - 10-31-2017, 03:06 PM