Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
McAlister: 'And people think Andy is the problem? '
(11-01-2017, 06:01 PM)bengalsturntup5532 Wrote: I encourage everybody to watch the all 22 that Joe goodberry and that other guy do every week. They put it on YouTube for a short time too until it's removed. This Indy game was really the worst I've seen out of the o line , and Andy actually stood in there when he knew he was going yo get hit and gave his receiver a chance, this isn't common from Andy.  He usually runs or ducks. But I am not a Dalton believer or lover really . The tape even shows ,it's both Andy and the o line. Even in the Indy game he's just inaccurate on a few easy type throws. But overall he did a good job I thought. Now I do think Marvin and Mike Brown are idiots to not try to fix the o line any way possible. Can they tinker with the o line at all besides the stupid rotation. Can you try tj Johnson at center ? Which I'm pretty sure would be a upgrade over the worst center in the league Bodine. Nope we are too complacent.  Our only hope is if a sucky player got hurt.

So this is your eyeball test, some schmuck on youtube??
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: McAlister: 'And people think Andy is the problem? ' - sandwedge - 11-01-2017, 06:38 PM