Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin is relieved that we didn’t trade McCarron
(11-02-2017, 11:51 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: The day Marvin Lewis is gone will be the happiest day I've experienced as a Bengal fan since... The day Marvin Lewis was hired  Shy  

Seriously, if somebody had told me 15 years ago that we'd NEVER win a playoff game with Marvin Lewis, I'd have called them bat s*** crazy. I absolutely loved the ML hire at the time.... Crazy what a buffoon Marvin turned out to be. 

I'm not sure if his true colors have shown or if he's just a shell of what he used to be. Definitely doesn't seem like the same guy we hired almost 16 years ago. I remember quite a few clutch victories against some good team under Marvin the first few years of his tenure. Now? A clutch victory against a solid opponent happens maybe, what, once in 20 games? Pathetic.

Weak, chicken s***, choke-artist football is now the norm in Cincy 

Same here brother. I loved the Marvin hire and I think Marvin did one helluva job turning this franchise around. 

Having said that though, I also feel like never truly evolved as a coach and - similar to Mike - is stubborn when it comes to altering his approach and his time here should've ended after the Chargers loss. 

Sometimes it feels like he just going through the motions and is content to just still be a head coach.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marvin is relieved that we didn’t trade McCarron - Bengalholic - 11-02-2017, 12:33 PM