Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Catholic nurse sues Duke University Hospital
(11-02-2017, 03:20 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yeah I noticed that and skimmed it.  It seems doctors and nurses are considered very far removed, and even not morally responsible if there are no alternatives except to push for what is considered an ethical alternative so it would seem her only obligation is to write drug companies or whatever in an attempt to have ethical forms of the vaccination created.  

First time I've read a Church opinion piece like this before. But, I think she is screwed legally and spiritually. The Church's opinion regarding vaccinations made from the aborted fetus cell lines is the basis for her objecting to giving all vaccinations. But, the Church isn't against giving all vaccinations. So her stance isn't in keeping with the Church's opinions. Matter of fact, since there aren't any alternatives to three vaccinations in the US, the Church allows for those vaccinations given a greater risk to the public. So she is actually defying the Church.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Catholic nurse sues Duke University Hospital - oncemoreuntothejimbreech - 11-02-2017, 04:20 PM