Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
For those who wanted Bud Dupree over Ced
(08-18-2015, 11:36 AM)Lqhybrid25 Wrote: THAT IS TRUE.
but lets take your logic a bit further.

Dupree has time to develop behind some great players.

What about Ced? If he truly is a top 5 or 10 talent. He has time to develop as well. The difference in these two cases is
Ced being injured. Also Dupree would be buried in the depth chart behind talent that signed for the next four years just as he is.

Ced on the other hand can develop this year while rehabbing and start next year when we will need him. Bengals are not keeping both Whit and Andre Smith.

That's true too.

I think a lot of the angst over the pick stems from grabbing two OTs......either way, I think we fared ok after all of the hoopla.  I was rather concerned over the abysmal pass rush in '14, versus our current OT situation.  It's hard to say if we made the right pick, because we drafted an injured player.....if he pans out like he should, it's most likely the better pick if Dupree continues to struggle.  However, if he lights it up after a year in the league, it becomes a wash, because Ced has rode the pine a year.  Only time will tell......but for now, it looks as though those of us who wanted Bud may have been wrong. ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: For those who wanted Bud Dupree over Ced - Wyche'sWarrior - 08-18-2015, 11:48 AM