Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can you justify NOT starting AJ McCarron the rest of the season?
Even though it will never happen, I'd be for it for a few reasons, none of which really relate to AJM himself but 1.

- it will show ownership that the problem of the team lies mainly with the o-line right now
- it could show other players that their jobs arent safe anymore, and might motivate them more than ever. aka Marvin will do whatever it takes to win.
- it will keep Andy healthy going into next year
- Andy can take time to reflect and re-learn things from the sideline perspective; a mid-career jumpstart if you will
- more tv shots of AJMs wife
- last but not least, what if AJM actually does kicks this offense into another gear and they produce? Not saying he would or wouldn't, but if he did, would that really be such a bad thing? And if he didn't, then is that a bad thing as well for all the Dalton fanboys?

As I said it wont happen, but at this point it would breathe some new air into me as a fan of this current team, because anything different at this point is welcome by me when it concern this horrific offense.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can you justify NOT starting AJ McCarron the rest of the season? - Millhouse - 11-06-2017, 02:34 PM