Poll: Will There Be A New Head Coach In 2018?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Really Feel This Is The First Time Lewis Won't Return In 2018
(11-06-2017, 11:53 AM)grampahol Wrote: What leads you to even contemplate the notion that I in any way support the league?  I hate to break the news to you, but I am not Mike Brown' (or any other NFLbot's) sugar daddy. I don't buy anything from the league or team and don't even watch the commercials during time outs.. in fact I've never attended a single game in my 58 years. Heck, I haven't even had my car washed at Mikes Car wash. I have however eaten a few quarter pounders in my life..I guess that makes me a big supporter.  

If your on this site responding to anything about the Bengals you support the league.  You post because you care, if you didn't you wouldn't bother.

With that said, I should put you into contact with my brother.  You guys would get along great cause every time something doesn't go the way he likes it has to be some conspiracy theory.  The government, UFO's, NFL, etc.  It's all fixed and we're just pawns in the game.

Are you Neil Armstrong?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Really Feel This Is The First Time Lewis Won't Return In 2018 - Daddy-O - 11-06-2017, 03:30 PM