Poll: Will There Be A New Head Coach In 2018?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Really Feel This Is The First Time Lewis Won't Return In 2018
(11-06-2017, 10:58 AM)GodFather Wrote: We all know too well that Mike Brown's lazy handling of making big changes is few and far between, thats why I had no doubt Lewis would be in Cincy as long as he wants to be. Even though they didn't renew his contract this season I thought they would still resign him at some point.

But this year is different, you can feel the frustration from the players and the continued bad coaching from Lewis down. I feel this is the year LEWIS realizes its time to move on.

What is everyone else feeling at this point? Not what you want but what you think will happen this offseason?

What I feel is that the players are going to drive any changes.

AJ, a soft spoken guy, is so frustrated that he's called out the OC (who was then fired), the OL (which is one of the worst OL units the team has ever had) and when you look at his apology where he said, "I apologize to my teammates, Mr. Brown, and everybody, because that is not who I am. It just got the best of me today." you will notice that he doesn't mention Marvin Lewis or any of the offensive coaches.

What is Andy saying behind the scenes? We don't know, but you can see the frustration on his face.

How frustrated are the defensive stars, like Burfict and Atkins and Dunlap? Burfict will just take it out on the opposing team, but Atkins and Dunlap are coming up to the end of their contracts and what's going to happen if they just don't want to re-sign with this team or ask so much to stay that Mikey Brown doesn't even bother to offer a contract.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Really Feel This Is The First Time Lewis Won't Return In 2018 - BengalChris - 11-06-2017, 03:37 PM