Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How can you justify NOT starting AJ McCarron the rest of the season?
(11-06-2017, 04:58 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: You people over value draft picks. 

AJM was a draft pick at one point and you have no idea what you have in him. Who cares if we miss out on a second round pick. Im willing to make that gamble in order to find a reliable QB. Its not like we played out draft picks anyway. 

The Bengals have a lot of holes to fill, hello o-line, and an extra 2nd round pick looks better to me than taking a risk on a 5th round QB pick that most likely won't solve a thing with the Bengals given the problems with the rest of the team. Considering that the Bengals tend to do most of their team building through the draft and do very little through signing free agents and trades, those picks are valuable IMO.  Had the Browns deal gone through it would have been the best possible situation for the Bengals regarding AJ.  Bad for him being on the Browns but great for us.

I'd rather take the more likely chance of the 2nd round pick than taking my car for a drive and having the transmission possibly blow out and get nothing in return.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How can you justify NOT starting AJ McCarron the rest of the season? - George Cantstandya - 11-06-2017, 05:15 PM