Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Coughlin has came out swinging against AJ
(11-07-2017, 09:51 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Ok, I'm just going to put this out there and I'm sure you will all come to the defense of AJ.

The JAX dude played a good game within the rules and was blanketing AJ. The shove was after the play, but come on people, that was hardly a 'fight initiating push'. If you guys think that was dirty, then Burfict deserves every last suspension he gets.

Dude may have been talking trash, but that isn't illegal, and everything else I saw in the game was within the rules. Refs weren't calling hands to the face, but that isn't Ramsey's fault.

I don't think the Ramsey guy deserves any grief for playing a physical game.

AJ is an elite player who goes full throttle every play. Opposing CBs have seen that being rough with AJ is the best way to stop him. AJ should be good enough/veteran enough to deal with it.

AJ Overreacted, big time.

No argument there.  But according to the refs, Ramsey had already been warned in the game and was in fact flagged and ejected for instigation.  It was more than just talking trash.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coughlin has came out swining against AJ - jfkbengals - 11-07-2017, 09:57 PM