Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Coughlin has came out swinging against AJ
(11-07-2017, 09:41 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Interesting.  Why did 3-6 Jags players come flying in and drill AJ in the back when he was on top of your boy, Tom?  Those actions, by definition, are getting involved and retaliating.  I guess many of the team didn't get the message.  Additionally, Jalen was flagged for his actions as well, thus he was not playing football within the rules.  What's your next lie, Tom?  Guys showing up to a 9:00 meeting at 9:00 are late?

Myles Jack certainly got in a shot.

I think Coughlin loves that this happened - especially as they won and the ejection did not hurt them as much as us...he's building a tough, 'we're in this together' culture at Jags. 

Backing players to the hilt and getting their buy in is all he's interested in ... facts are irrelevant.  Interesting that its him who goes public on this and not the HC too...avoids Marrone getting dragged into it

As I said in another thread this could turn into an ongoing thing now with JAX...they're building a tough, run first, aggressive D squad that needs to play on the edge to make it work. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coughlin has came out swining against AJ - sonofstat - 11-08-2017, 07:53 AM