Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bergdahl faces charge rarely used in military
(11-07-2017, 08:45 AM)michaelsean Wrote: You make the assumption that I’m ok with Trump running his mouth.  I’m not.  That in no way excuses a judge from letting it figure into his sentencing. And yes he should ignore him. If the president called for leniency should he have hit him with death?Two people can be wrong.

The difference between pre-trial and sentencing is the potential to influence jurors (which I think is nonsense too) versus a judge who openly said he allowed Trump to influence his decision.

I feel like I'm just saying the same thing in different ways, so I give you the last word.  Nothing wrong with the discussion, I just don't want to get caught up in one of those never ending loops.

That is a sensible response, Michael.  There is a point here but I am not making it clearly enough. I will run the issue by some friends who are legal professionals. If they say something reasonable and clear that has not already been said, I'll spend another post on the subject. If not, the loop ends.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bergdahl faces charge rarely used in military - Dill - 11-08-2017, 04:59 PM