Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chris Simms reports we would of signed Kap if AJ trade went thru
(11-08-2017, 04:04 PM)PhilHos Wrote: In all seriousness, I believe Brown would sign Kap because he loves his reclamation projects PLUS it would be yet another thing to take the focus off the OL and the ineptitude of the front office and coaching staff.

This thought crossed my mind as well.  Mike Brown has a soft spot in his heart for hard luck cases, the down and out, those who have had issues with the law, and as you well stated, "reclamation projects."  This is a superb attitude to have about other people -- if you're a priest.

Colin Kaepernick in orange and black?  Hmmmm...  Let's just say I'm not totally against it provided he is in football shape.  However, there is sufficient downside to making Colin a Bengal, none of which has to do with his past protests.  While bringing him to Cincinnati might get some butts in the seats at stadiums around the league, there will be some who won't be satisfied unless he starts.  That would be a public relations nightmare.  I'm not sure even Mike Brown would risk having that happen in Cincinnati.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Chris Simms reports we would of signed Kap if AJ trade went thru - Fan_in_Kettering - 11-08-2017, 07:06 PM