Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alabama state official defends Roy Moore, citing Joseph and Mary
(11-10-2017, 12:29 AM)bfine32 Wrote: So Trump was accused of making sexual advances toward a 14 year old when he was in his 30s? Or maybe there's another reason besides "He's currently the most powerful politician who has experienced the same thing" that motivated your introduction of him into the equation. 

Only you know the true answer. 

He was accused of walking in on teen girls as they were naked at a pageant and is known to have told teen girls he'd be dating them in a few years, but he was in his 40's at the time.

But, seriously, we all know I am referring to just the fact that he was the target of allegations of sexual misconduct by multiple women, just like Moore, and I was commenting on their responses to these similar experiences. I didn't realize the age was the only thing some people were focused on, but I'm sure you'll have a good response in your further attempts to make even more of an ass out of yourself. 

Edit: I really blew it by not making fun of this line "Only you know the true answer." Oh well, maybe next time I'll mock the snarky way you end your post.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Alabama state official defends Roy Moore, citing Joseph and Mary - BmorePat87 - 11-10-2017, 12:46 AM