Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump: Putin is telling the truth, former intel heads are "hacks"
Quote: “He said he didn't meddle, he said he didn't meddle. I asked him again. You can only ask so many times. Every time he sees me he says, ‘I didn't do that,’ and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it.”

"I mean, give me a break, they are political hacks. So you look at it, I mean, you have [former CIA Director John] Brennan, you have [former Director of National Intelligence James] Clapper and you have [former FBI Director Jim] Comey. Comey is proven now to be a liar and he is proven now to be a leaker. So you look at that and you have President Putin very strongly, vehemently says he had nothing to do with them."

After initially suggesting he believes Putin over the US intelligence community, he partially walked back his words when asked to clarify them

Quote:"I believe that he feels that he and Russia did not meddle in the election. As to whether I believe it or not, I'm with our agencies, especially as currently constituted with their leadership"
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
Trump: Putin is telling the truth, former intel heads are "hacks" - BmorePat87 - 11-13-2017, 10:15 AM