Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leftists panic over the possibility of having Thanksgiving with a Trump supporter
(11-13-2017, 08:54 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Just a quick google search for this are there are tips, top 10 lists, and survival guides for dealing with family members who are:

gay
trans-gendered
liberal
millennials
Atheiest
Christian
bixexual
thinking about joining the army
Trump supporters
Muslim
not Muslim (for the Muslims)

there is even a long reddit discussion on tips to deal with Bengals fans.  There are tips and survival guides for dealing with all sorts of people out there.

That's usually the uncomfortable discussion at our Thanksgiving meals. It goes like:

Family Member 1: "So, Joe, you still keeping up with the Bengals?"
Me: "Anyone got the drumstick yet?"
My son/daughter/wife: "All he does is hang out on that stupid message board and complain on Sundays."
Family Member 1: "That must suck. They win any games last year? Our Cowboys [fill in whatever Jerry Jones did last week]."
Family Member 2: "Football? He still watching the Bengals?"
Family Member 1: [laughter] "Yeah."
Me: "Drumstick? Anybody?"
Family Member 3: "Go Titans!"
Family Member 2: "They still got that Pacman guy? That gets all the fines?"
Me: "I'm a gay Muslim who's registered as a Communist, but I voted for Trump, I'm against abortion and I'm pretty sure I was born a woman. I'm in favor of taxing everyone 50% and giving it all to big corporations, but only if they promise to clear cut forests because I ****ing hate bugs. Plus, termites are really just spies for our alien overlords. Now... can I get a drumstick?"
[brief silence] 
Family Member 1: "Hang on there Commie, let's settle this football thing first."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Leftists panic over the possibility of having Thanksgiving with a Trump supporter - Benton - 11-13-2017, 09:07 PM